Jumat, 03 September 2010

Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning...

and i suddenly missing you...

you..

whom i thought would never in love with...in such a SHORT TIME...

i shouldn't love you...

i'm sorry for being a lady...

who needs your love deeply and only bring trouble to your life....

some say that love would fix a twisted yarn...

yet for me...

love only makes the fix yarn into a mess....

is it a punishment for me...

as I've rejected many love that comes to me..

yet falling in love to the one that i shouldn't love with...

notes to myself (this note was made when my logical thoughts is stronger than my feelings-Dec 9th '10):
1. TRUE that love only makes the fix yarn into a mess
2. NOPE it's not a punishment as there's not so many love that comes towards you (though if there's someone offer u love, there's none u can be proud of...don't be too cocky Melly..)
3. U'r time will come dear...U just haven't met him yet

1 komentar:

  1. Sweety.. sometimes u have to meet several wrong person to meet your Mr. Right.. where is he now? He's on the way to you.. Trust me.. :) been there before.. :)

    BalasHapus